Thursday 2 July 2009

The Return of Rucanor

Rucanor is a sports brand name I remember well from my youth, so it's interesting to see them making a return. Visit their homepage at http://www.rucanor.com/. These screengrabs show some of their re-issued/revamped sneaker line and some of the canvas plimsoll/baseball-style hitops are really taking me a long way back. These are shoes I really coveted when I was a lad.

The only downside - they don't yet appear to be available in the UK. Sort it out, Rucanor!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these baseball boots also, except sadly it looks like they're only making them in sizes upto 8! Was really looking forward to grabbing a pair after seeing your mention last year.
Bunty from PlimsollsRUS yahoo site.

Anonymous said...

I've still got 3 pairs of the original baseball boots that I wear, wish they would make a come back to the UK... I know loads of PPL that would buy a pair....

Boots160 said...

I would definitely get a few pairs of these!