Wednesday 24 January 2007

Top Plimsoll Source


Having had a pop at Office recently for retailing deeply average plimsolls for twenty-five quid, fergodsake, I'm happy to give fellow plimsoll lovers a recommendation this time.

I strongly recommend that you pay a visit to whiteplimsolls.com if you're planning to purchase a pair of plimsolls. Not only do they sell the finest plimsolls around, they also have some of my photos there too :D Prompt service, great price, ace plimsolls. What more could you ask for?

Here's my nice new pair. Thanks Si! Just as my current pair were getting pretty beat up, too!

5 comments:

grapeviner said...

Nice and prestine boots. Glad to hear your in a positive mood over Plimsoles again. Do we dare ask for a view of the old beat up ones? Bob

Boots160 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boots160 said...

I'm afraid I foolishly threw the old ones away :-( Now that was dumb, wasn't it. :-/ More plimsolls action here soon though, as I'm definitely in a plimsolls mood right now ;-)

Anonymous said...

hey mate, just wanted to bring your attention to my customised white plimsolls. www.kingsofneon.com if your interested. The original retro white plimsolls with a unique and colourful finish. Be hugely appreciated if you'd add my plimsolls as a link on your page. be a pair in it for you, haha.

Boots160 said...

Thanks for the heads-up, mate. How do I claim my free pair?